...:: گنجینه زبان من / My English Treasure::...
مرجع آموزش زبان انگلیسی
Listening in class is not like listening to a TV program, listening to a friend, or even listening to a speaker at a meeting, the difference, of course, is that what is said in class is vital to your success in the class, knowing how to listen can help you get more out of what you hear, understand better what you have heard, and save you time in the process. Here are eight strategies that will help you be a more effective listener in class:
1. Be ready for the message. Prepare yourself to hear, to listen, and to receive the message.
2. Listen to the main concepts and central ideas, not just to facts and figures; although facts are important, they will be easier to remember when you place them in a context of concepts, themes, and ideas.
3. Listen for new ideas; even if you are en expert on the topic, you can still learn something new. Assuming you have already heard all this before means that your mind will be closed to any new information.
4. Really hear what is said. Hearing sound is not the same as hearing the intended message. Listening involves hearing what the speaker wants you to receive, to understand, and to learn.
5. Repeat mentally. Words that you hear can go in one ear and out the other unless you make an effort to retain them. Think about what you hear and make an active effort to retain it by repeating it silently to yourself.
6. Think. Decide whether you think what you have heard is important. Reflect on the new information.
7. Ask questions. If you did not hear or understand what was said, raise your hand. Now is the time to clarify things. Typically, one student will ask a question that many students in the room are wondering about.
8. Sort, organize, and categorize. When you listen, try to match what you are hearing with your previous knowledge. Take an active role in deciding how you want to recall what you are learning.
نوع مطلب : مقالات آموزشی،
برچسب ها :
لینک های مرتبط :
سه شنبه 23 شهریور 1389 08:13 ب.ظ
hi dear writer please visit my weblog and link me English article
سه شنبه 23 شهریور 1389 09:39 ق.ظ
با کاری نوین بروزم...
شنبه 20 شهریور 1389 03:36 ب.ظ
اگه به مبحث حروف اضافه علاقه دارین حتما به پست جدیدم سری بزنید
( کلاس آموزش زبان انگلیسی)
جدیدترین اکانت های نود 32
Live Traffic Feed
Visitors in the MAP