...:: گنجینه زبان من / My English Treasure::...
مرجع آموزش زبان انگلیسی
1) Precious things are for those that can prize them.
2) Any excuse will serve a tyrant.
3) Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.
4) You may share the labors of the great, but will not share the spoil.
5) Gratitude and greed go not together.
6) Injuries may be forgiven, but not forgotten.
7) Better beans and bacon in peace than cakes and ale in fear.
8) Don’t trust flatterers.
9) Only cowards insult dying majesty.
10) Little friends may prove great friends.
11) Better no rule than cruel rule.
12) Much outcry, Little outcome.
13) There is always someone worse off than yourself.
14) It is easy to be brave from a safe distance.
15) No gratitude from the wicked.
16) One bad turn deserve another.
17) Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth.
18) It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.
19) Self-conceit may lead to self-destruction.
20) Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.
21) He that is neither one nor the other has no friends.
22) We often despise what is most useful to us.
23) It is useless attacking the insensible.
24) Better starve free than be a fat slave.
25) It is easy to despise what you cannot get.
26) Familiarity breeds contempt.
1) We can easily represent things as we wish them to be.
2) It is best to prepare for the days of necessity.
3) Obscurity often brings safety.
4) Better one safe way than a hundred on which you cannot reckon.
5) Appearances are deceptive.
6) A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.
7) Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart there from.
8) Yield to all and you will soon have nothing to yield.
9) Enemies promises were made to be broken.
10) Fine clothes may disguise, but silly words will disclose a fool.
11) Never trust a friend who deserts you at a pinch.
نوع مطلب : Beautiful sentences،
برچسب ها :
لینک های مرتبط :
جمعه 1 اردیبهشت 1396 08:02 ب.ظ
I was pretty pleased to discover this great site. I need to to
thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!!
I definitely enjoyed every part of it and I have you book-marked
to see new stuff in your website.
شنبه 16 بهمن 1389 05:30 ب.ظ
I wanna to take MA examination next year. As I have graduated 6 years ago and I have been away from academic environment,I dont know how to start.
Could you give some guidences please?
Can you suggest a good resource for grammer?
جدیدترین اکانت های نود 32
Live Traffic Feed
Visitors in the MAP